Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To Dream The Impossible Dream...

Why do I find it so hard to reach my goals or dreams?  I've read and heard so much on how to attain your dreams and goals that I came up with some questions.

What's stopping you from reaching your goals? 
What's standing in between you and your dreams?

Why not you?  Why not now?

What are you waiting for?
What are you scared of?

And the most important What do you want?  What are your goals?

Are the roadblocks truly roadblocks or just excuses to not make the changes that are necessary to reach those goals?  And if they truly are roadblocks how do you go around or thru them?  I have found that if our goals are not "excessive" that all are really attainable, but as was stated before it all starts with that first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment