Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday, Monday...Whoops Turns Into Tuesday!

What happened to the day!  Well since my husband had the day off work things were very mixed up, schedule wise that is.  But we did manage to get the kid's room painted and put up the bunkbed, the kids seem to really like it.  My husband put the boards together for the gardens.  Feels good to have some things accomplished.

Well I managed to put up a post, not that it was Shakespeare or anything.

What I want to remember:

Our lives are a direct result of our decisions and choices we make. 

Were do I want to be?  And what choices do I need to make to get there?

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I always do our own painting too!

    Although nothing much is going on down here today in this heat! When i left the city this morning it was 103...hot hot hot!

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie Munsey from www.BlogWithMom.com said...

    I used to have trouble thinking of things to write about, but now I have to carry a notebook around in order to remember all my new ideas for posts. I've even had to jump out of the shower before and write it all down before I forget all the ideas running through my head! Would you call that an addiction? I love to blog, love to share ideas with my readers. I share daily tips, recipes and also enjoy writing reviews on items women would use in their households. Do you have a recipe you'd like to share on the mom blog? If so, email it to chat@blogwithmom.com and I'll get it posted

    ReplyDelete